On the corner of Highway 550 and Mainstreet, this was the site of the first railroad stop in Ouray County. The current building has housed several business through the years including the Pit Stop Restaurant in the 1970’s then Jim’s BBQ (before it moved to the log building across the street).
La Zona Colona Coffee & Drive-Thru featuring:
- Indoor & outdoor seating with pergola
- Friendly baristas & staff
- Fresh donuts – Our specialty!
- Coffee, espresso, smoothies, pastries, lunch & breakfast burritos, groceries and ice
- Convenient, drive-thru service when you are on the go
- Cowboys welcome! You don’t even have to get off yer horse!
- A great space to meet friends, socialize and work
- Ripping fast internet speeds
A great place to stop for a caffeine refresher, cold drink or snack in your travels either way to and from Ouray, Ridgway, Telluride or Montrose. Fresh coffee & espresso, drive-thru, ripping fast internet, fresh made donuts, muffins, burritos, smoothies and ice cream served anytime. While you are at it, pick up milk and ice. CLICK HERE »
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday thru Friday: 6:30am-1:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30am-4:00pm